Having a ton of different packages can make it hard to decide, so I offer one essential collection to get you started. This way you can put together exactly what fits YOUR needs best! If you’re looking for more coverage, an additional day or just want something super custom just let me know, I’m always open to new ideas and would love to prepare a special collection just for you.
- Day Of:
- One Videographer
- 10 Hours of Coverage
- Lavalier Microphone to Record Vows
UPGRADE: EXTENDED FILM
$500 | More Examples
- Upgrade your Wedding Film to 5-7 minute edit to see a longer version of the day in the same fun and creative way. This edit is typically done with 2 songs. // More Examples
- The Featurette is a 15 and 20 minutes film incluing the best clips presented in a longer edited fashion. It has moments where I leave in the sound from the camera to create a new vibe and also includes main highlights from the ceremony and toasts.
- The Ceremony Film is a 20-25 minute video including 3 different camera angles with clear audio of bride & groom.
- The Toasts Video is a fully edited video of toast from the wedding including bride/groom reaction angle & clear audio from DJ board.
- Raw Footage to Documentary Style Video Upgrade: The Raw Footage Video is straight out of camera video files put in to a timeline to creates a video showing the entire day from start to finish including vows and toasts from 1 camera angle (unless upgraded). Please note that because this video contains raw/out of camera footage, there will be shaky, out of focus and over/underexposed shots.
- Think of the Documentary Style Video as a fun, backyard, home style movies your parents would film! I go through the raw footage from the entire day and pick out the best parts to put together a “camcorder vibe” video that shows the day from start to finish including vows, toasts, bouquet toss, garter flinging, cake smashing and all the rad moments and dance moves your family and friends have to offer. These videos normally run between 45 – 90 minutes, so gather on the couch, make some popcorn and get comfy. (Actual video length will vary) This video can also be cut up in to separate videos upon request. (Hair and Makeup, Guys Preparation, Portrait Shots, Ceremony, Cocktail hour/Reception)
*Please note that the RAW Footage & Documentary Style Video my NOT be uploaded or shared online publicly. I provide the RAW footage so that you can see the full day back from start to finish and it cannot be re-edited or cut in anyway.
- Weddings within 3 hours of Los Angeles, no extra charge for travel.
- Weddings still within driving distance but not quite close enough (3-5 hours), I just ask for 2 nights of accommodations.
- Any other distance, I just ask that my flight and hotel accommodations be covered.
I love driving and flying, it’s perfect for getting in the zone for your wedding but since I’ll be traveling in the day before, I would need a room for 2 nights (night before wedding and night of wedding). Some couples will get a block of hotel rooms for guest/family and will just add an extra room for me but if you would rather not have to worry about booking, I can search the average price of hotels or Airbnb within 15-20 minutes of your wedding location, confirm with you and add that amount into the final pricing.
- Additional copies of your wedding videos on a custom USB drive – $20 per
- Wish you could have a physical DVD for you and your family? No problem, add 3 DVD or Blue-ray’s with a full custom menu. – $100